This Pumpkin BBQ Sauce is a little twist on a classic bbq flavor with a hint of pumpkin spice! This super simple sauce contains no refined sugars, is paleo friendly and takes under 20 minutes to put together! It’s easy, and the perfect condiment to spice up your fall bbq.
Homemade BBQ Sauce is surprisingly easy to make once you have the right formula! We love this sauce because it’s so simple to make and is a great sauce for so many dishes! For this recipe all you need to do is add all of your ingredients to a pot and simmer away!
This BBQ Sauce would be perfect on:
If you like this barbecue recipe, check out these others:
- Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Slow-Cooker Ribs
- Oven Baked Coffee Barbecue Pork Ribs (Keto & Paleo)
- Spiralized Chipotle Slaw
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 6 oz. can organic tomato paste
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (use 1 tsp if you like more of a kick)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a large pot, and mix well to combine
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Transfer to blender and blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!