Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/pumpkin-waffles/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Pumpkin Waffles
These Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles are going to be the star of the breakfast or brunch table! You wouldn’t know these waffles were made without flour and they’re a cinch to put together using only one bowl. They are fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside and full of pumpkin flavor!
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the appliance instructions.
- Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt whisk to combine.
- Spray the heated waffle iron with a high heat cooking spray (we use avocado oil). Following the directions for your waffle maker regarding batter quantity and cook time, pour in the batter and cook the waffles until cooked through and lightly golden. Remove, and if needed transfer to a low oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve the waffles hot and garnish with butter (or pumpkin butter) and maple syrup.
- This recipe was originally published in 2015, and republished in 2019 with updated photos and an updated recipe yield. This batter makes 4 standard waffles, but this can vary depending on the size of your waffle iron.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.