Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-curry-chicken-vegetables/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 onion, sliced to 1/2" rings
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 4 medium carrots, diced to 1/2"
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2 lbs. (see note)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF and line a rimmed 12" x 18" sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix curry powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cayenne (if using) to combine.
- In a large bowl add sliced onions, garlic, cauliflower florets, carrots, 2 tablespoons avocado oil and 1/2 of spice mixture. Mix to combine and spread on to rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chicken breasts into the large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoons avocado oil, remaining curry spice mixture and lemon juice. Toss to combine and place in refrigerator to marinate while vegetables are baking.
- Take out sheet pan after 20 minutes, and move vegetables to the edges of the pan to make space for the chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan and pour over any reserved marinade.
- Continue to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pine nuts and raisins. Serve warm with lemon wedges and cilantro.
- You could alternatively use boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.