Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-salmon-blistered-tomatoes-green-beans/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Herb Butter Salmon with Tomatoes and Green Beans
This easy sheet pan dinner is packed with flavors straight from the farm! Use up that fresh basil, parsley, cherry tomatoes, and green beans in this Herb Butter Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans dish! It comes together in under 20 minutes and will be a hit with the entire family!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups string beans, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pound wild-caught salmon
For the Herb Butter
- Preheat broiler to high.
- In a bowl toss tomatoes and string beans with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make herb butter: Mix together softened butter, parsley, basil, garlic and salt until well combined.
- Brush butter on to salmon and place on the sheet pan.
- Broil for 7 to 9 minutes (longer for thicker salmon), until veggies are blistered and salmon is cooked through. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.