Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-salmon-blistered-tomatoes-green-beans/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Herb Butter Salmon with Tomatoes and Green Beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups string beans, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pound wild-caught salmon
For the Herb Butter
- Preheat broiler to high.
- In a bowl toss tomatoes and string beans with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make herb butter: Mix together softened butter, parsley, basil, garlic and salt until well combined.
- Brush butter on to salmon and place on the sheet pan.
- Broil for 7 to 9 minutes (longer for thicker salmon), until veggies are blistered and salmon is cooked through. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...