These one-pan BAKED Sweet Potato Fries are crispy and so so delicious! With these as my side dish I am always satisfied! Plus the Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is truly addicting and so easy to throw together.
Bake, dip, and devour!
- 2 organic sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, soak sweet potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Remove sweet potatoes from water and pat dry.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with extra virgin olive oil, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Bake for 3o-40 minutes, flipping in the middle until lightly browned and crispy.
- In a small bowl mix all of the dipping sauce ingredients.
- Take sweet potatoes out of oven, let cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
I like using Japanese Sweet Potatoes. I find they get the crispiest!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!