Did you know that peppers are at their growing season peak right now? I was over at my favorite little farm and they had a bin with the most beautiful looking peppers, so I just had to get a bunch! This dish went over big time here. It is flavorful, comforting, and just plain old delicious with the perfect amount of sauce. Another football Sunday dish for sure!
- -4 organic chicken sausage (I used a mix of spicy italian and andouille), sliced
- -3 peppers: green, red, orange, sliced
- -1 large onion, sliced
- -2 garlic cloves, crushed
- -1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- -1 15 oz can organic diced tomatoes
- -1/2 cup chicken broth
- -1 tsp garlic powder
- -1 tsp cumin
- -1 tsp chili power
- -Optional: 1 tbsp hot sauce
- -Optional: 1/2 poblano pepper, diced
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!