Another Healthy Holiday Recipe for you, and this week it’s a side dish.This sweet potato casserole with candied pecans makes the absolute perfect side dish at your Thanksgiving dinner or at your December holiday party. You’ll also see how you can use Membership Rewards® points for the kitchen and bakeware items used to make this recipe! Do you want to know the best part? It’s lighter than your typical sweet potato casserole and free of refined sugar! You and your guests won’t feel guilty indulging in this sweet side.
Sweet Potato Casserole with Candied Pecans
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter (or butter substitute)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 3 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup
- Optional: sprinkle 1/4 tsp cinnamon & 1/4 tsp coconut palm sugar on top before placing in the oven
Pay with points using American Express Mobile App — Click here to see how it works.
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!