This Honey Lime Fruit Salad with Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Chips is the perfect refreshing fruit salad all summer long!
Remember just last month? The epic Valentine’s Day Dinner Party Menu brought to you by myself and a few of my favorite blogger friends? Well… the collaborative round-up is BACK! Since last month’s menu was such a hit, we have decided to bring you monthly recipe round-ups featuring healthy and creative themed recipes! This month we are getting excited for the beginning of Spring with a variety of Spring salads.
I’m super excited about this post. Aside from the bright colors and pretty food photography (which makes me totally happy & warm-weather ready), these recipes are healthy and satisfy so many different palates.
A Honey Lime Fruit Salad with Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Chips. If you haven’t caught on by now, I love to entertain. I love this dish for a party. What’s even more perfect is that you can switch up the fruit based on the season and serve this all-year-round. But really, what’s better then a refreshing fruit salad with guilt-free cinnamon sugar chips as it gets warm out?
Ali from Inspiralized brings us a Jalapeño Carrot Rice Salad with Avocado, Roasted Pepitas & Charred Red Peppers
Davida from The Healthy Maven with a Sushi Salad with Cauliflower Rice and Carrot-Ginger Dressing
Kelly from Nosh and Nourish with her Chinese Chopped Salad + Orange Sesame Dressing
Lee from Fit Foodie Finds with her Strawberry Arugula Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Honey Lime Fruit Salad with Paleo Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 1 pint organic strawberries, finely chopped
- 4 kiwis, finely chopped
- 3 pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1/2 pint organic blueberries
- *Any other fruit you'd like to add!
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp raw honey
Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 300
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- 3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or your slipmat
- 4. Place ball of dough in the center and cover with another piece of parchment paper
- 5. Roll out with rolling pin until very thin (1/8 in.)
- 6. Using a pizza cutter, cut squares of desired size
- 7. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and coconut sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy
- 1. Chop all fruit and place in bowl
- 2. In a bowl, mix honey and lime juice
- 3. Transfer fruit bowl and honey lime dressing bowl (separately) into refrigerator until ready to use
- 4. When ready to serve, pour dressing on fruit and mix well
- 5. Serve with homemade crackers!
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!