This Rose Sangria recipe is an easy way to serve a fun summer-y cocktail at a party without having to individually make drinks for each guest. Make this sangria using rosé wine flavored with summer fruit ahead of time and check one thing off your to-do list. It’s refreshing, festive and so delicious.
Rose Sangria Recipe
Are you ready for your favorite new summer cocktail? Rose Sangria is here, and it’s going nowhere all summer long! Of course, we love our FROSÈ recipe, but sometimes you need a big pitcher of a drink you make ahead so you can enjoy your evening with friends.
When entertaining, the last thing you want to do is be stuck by the bar making cocktails all night long. I’ve done it, I do it sometimes, but let’s be real, it’s not ideal. A pitcher of your favorite drink is perfect, so you can actually enjoy your evening, too! We love this pitcher of rosè sangria because it’s fruity, refreshing, and the perfect sangria recipe that everyone will love.
To make Rosè Wine Sangria you need:
- A Pitcher
- Serving Glasses
- A Mixer (to keep that sangria mixed well, mine comes in my bar set)
- Your favorite Rosè
- Fresh fruit
- Orange Liquor
- Honey or simple syrup of choice
- Ice, for serving
- And a few other optional, special touches to customize (see below)!
What I love about this rose sangria recipe is that it’s customizable! You can switch up the fruit you add, the liquor, and you can swap the optional liqueurs, too! It’s a fun, colorful drink that can work with basically any dinner menu.
How far in advance should sangria be made?
Sangria should be made at least 2 hours before serving, so all the fruit can mix well with the rest of the ingredient and so that it can have time to chill! Sangria gets better and better as it sits, so even 6-12 hours ahead will be great.
Tips for Making the Best Rose Sangria Recipe:
- Keeping your sangria cold: Add frozen fruit to keep your sangria cold once removing it from the refrigerator, without watering it down with tons of ice!
- When to add the ice: Just before serving, stir sangria again and pour into glasses over ice cubes.
- Fresh Fruit on hand: Have additional fresh fruit on hand to add to your sangria, so your not just serving soggy alcohol-soaked fruit. Spoon fruit into each glass before serving.
- Picking your wine: Wine, of course, is the center of this cocktail, so choose a wine that is fruity but dry. You don’t need to pick anything too fancy! I like Whispering Angel or La Vielle Ferme.
Other favorite cocktail recipes:
- Raspberry Gin Cocktail
- Sparkling Citrus Punch [VIDEO]
- Cantaloupe Ginger Cocktails
- Frosé (Frozen Rosé) Slushies [VIDEO]
- Four-Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
- Try the Classic Sangria in my cookbook!
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: drink
- 1 (750-ml) bottle rosé wine of choice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 cup seltzer water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 oranges, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey or simple syrup, more as desired
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced 1 cup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 cup vodka of choice
- 1 cup balled watermelon pieces
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- Fresh mint leaves
If you want to prepare this the day ahead of time, you can mix all of the ingredients together except the fresh fruit and ice. Add the fruit 2 hours before serving.
Want to keep it cold in a pitcher without diluting the flavor? Use frozen fruit in place of ice cubes.
Make your watermelon balls using a melon baller!
You can substitute gin or tequila in place of vodka
May 3, 2019
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!