A hearty beef stew is the perfect lunch, ever. Seriously. The slow cooker is an amazing phenomenon in my opinion. Even some of my guy friends who aren’t big cookers use it! Throw all the ingredients in with the right flavor combo and BOOM, perfect stew.
This stew is: hearty, flavorful, tender melt-in-your-mouth beef, and packed with veggies!
- 2 lb. boneless grass-fed chuck, cubed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour/or flour of choice
- 3 organic carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 1 tsp ground pepper, more to taste
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!