Sometimes I make a meal that is raved and raved about, requested as a weekly staple, and talked about non-stop- but it’s certainly not everyday that happens. This is one of them. Hands down a family favorite. Throw it in the crock-pot and come home to the perfect dinner ready to go!
We used these grain-free tortillas for breakfast tacos the next day. I highly recommend this.
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp palm shortening or butter
- Grass-fed butter or oil of choice for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amino
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Hatch Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 2 lbs. grass-fed short rib, boneless or bone-in*
- *Often you get more flavor with bone-in meat, but either will work perfectly for this dish
- **Batter will be pretty thin consistency
- This makes roughly 4 tortillas depending on how big you make them
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!