If you follow me on Instagram you’ve likely seen the ribs we’ve been devouring all week. When my local Whole Foods had grass-fed ribs in stock I got way too excited and bought ALL OF THE RIBS. I was going back and forth with how I wanted to make them, and with a busy few days I decided to whip out my slow-cooker. Because set it and forget it is one of the best sayings ever.
Also, have you made my Homemade BBQ Sauce yet? It is SO easy and free of all the junk those store-bought sauces contain. Do it, trust me.
These ribs are tender, flavorful, meat-y, and deeeeeelicious.
- In a pot make BBQ sauce as directed here
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl and rub over ribs
- Stand ribs up on the sides of your crock-pot, meat side facing the outer walls
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs and set on low for 6 hours
- Once done, transfer to a wire rack over a baking sheet and broil on high for 2-3 minutes until ribs crisp up
- Take remaining sauce from the crock-pot and heat in a pot for 5-7 minutes then brush over ribs
- Cut ribs and serve
July 16, 2015
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!