I’m going to go ahead and say that a classic household favorite in most homes = tacos.
It’s just a fact, you guys!
Plus… topping options for everyone. You’ll satisfy even the pickiest eater, am I right?
Let’s keep gearing up to back-to-school for Healthy Food Friday with American Express.
A mug of taco soup + non-GMO tortilla chips and your child’s favorite toppings = the perfect lunch box meal.
30 minutes = Deconstructed Taco Soup, and It’s AH-MAZING.
30-Minute Taco Soup
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 15 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (code LEXI for 10% off)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- optional: 1 can black beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp fine Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Shredded Cheese
- White Onion
- Non-GMO Tortilla Chips
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce
- In a Dutch oven heat oil and sauté garlic
- Add in diced onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often
- Add in zucchini and green pepper and let cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring often
- Add in ground beef and cook until brown
- In a bowl combine taco seasoning spices
- Mix in taco seasoning mix
- Add in stewed tomatoes
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Taste and adjust spices as desired
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/