These gluten-free & grain-free Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites are the PERFECT weeknight dinner, grab-and-go lunch, or party appetizer. This bite-size cauliflower pizza crust recipe can fool even the non-cauliflower lover! They are low carb, keto, and paleo-friendly if you omit the cheese, and so delicious!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
These cauliflower pizza muffins are easy to make, packed with good-for-you ingredients! They are gluten-free and grain-free and hold up PERFECTLY. We literally cannot get enough of these in my home! Everybody loves this cauliflower pizza!!
Is cauliflower pizza low carb?
Yes, this is a good low carb option!
Is cauliflower good for Keto?
There are 2.9 grams of net carbs in an entire cup of this low carb vegetable, making it a great option. Plus it’s super versitile!
This cauliflower pizza crust recipe its made in a muffin tin for an easy on-the-go lunch option that you can make ahead and enjoy! Cauliflower pizza crust can be tricky, but these bite-size pizzas are easy to make, won’t fall apart, and are full of flavor!
Want other cauliflower recipes? Try these:
Want other pizza recipes? Here are some favorites:
- 1 head cauliflower, riced (about 3 cups)*
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pieces pepperoni (optional), or toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cauliflower rice, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Brush oil inside muffin tins and scoop 2 tablespoon cauliflower mix and press down to form crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Top with about 1 teaspoon sauce, add 1 tablespoon cheese and pepperoni if desired.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for a few minutes then gently loosen the pizzas from the muffin tin and gently spoon out onto a plate. The longer they sit, the easier they will be to pop out.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- *Note: Frozen pre-riced cauliflower is not riced fine enough for these!!
- Cauliflower sizes vary. If yours is bigger or makes more riced cauliflower, and it seems like it needs a little extra love to make them firm, add an additional egg and tablespoon of flour. 3 cups of packed riced cauliflower is the correct consistency for these rolls.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!