Cauliflower Pizza Bites (Gluten-Free and Grain-Free)
These gluten-free & grain-free Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites are the PERFECT weeknight dinner, grab-and-go lunch, or party appetizer. This bite-size cauliflower pizza crust recipe can fool even the non-cauliflower lover! They are low carb, keto, and paleo-friendly if you omit the cheese, and so delicious!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
These cauliflower pizza muffins are easy to make, packed with good-for-you ingredients! They are gluten-free and grain-free and hold up PERFECTLY. We literally cannot get enough of these in my home! Everybody loves this cauliflower pizza!!
Is cauliflower pizza low carb?
Yes, this is a good low carb option!
Is cauliflower good for Keto?
There are 2.9 grams of net carbs in an entire cup of this low carb vegetable, making it a great option. Plus it’s super versitile!
This cauliflower pizza crust recipe its made in a muffin tin for an easy on-the-go lunch option that you can make ahead and enjoy! Cauliflower pizza crust can be tricky, but these bite-size pizzas are easy to make, won’t fall apart, and are full of flavor!
Want other cauliflower recipes? Try these:
Want other pizza recipes? Here are some favorites:
Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, riced (about 3 cups)*
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pieces pepperoni (optional), or toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cauliflower rice, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Brush oil inside muffin tins and scoop 2 tablespoon cauliflower mix and press down to form crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Top with about 1 teaspoon sauce, add 1 tablespoon cheese and pepperoni if desired.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for a few minutes then gently loosen the pizzas from the muffin tin and gently spoon out onto a plate. The longer they sit, the easier they will be to pop out.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- *Note: Frozen pre-riced cauliflower is not riced fine enough for these!!
- Cauliflower sizes vary. If yours is bigger or makes more riced cauliflower, and it seems like it needs a little extra love to make them firm, add an additional egg and tablespoon of flour. 3 cups of packed riced cauliflower is the correct consistency for these rolls.
March 5, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!