Take out? No thanks! This guilt-free version of fried rice is so delicious that in my house the bowl actually got licked. I am also a big fan of this Cauliflower Fried Rice dish because it is high in protein and always makes enough leftovers to last us a few meals!
- 1 head cauliflower (I use a large one)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 carrot stalks, chopped
- 1 cup frozen organic peas, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Handful of spinach
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 pieces organic boneless chicken breasts, diced (or protein of choice)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos, more to taste
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
Loading nutrition data...
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!
MY LATEST VIDEOS