I am so excited about this Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Hummus Dip! Chicken, bacon, and ranch flavor is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations, and if you haven’t tried baked hummus, you need to try it immediately!! This hummus dip recipe is made in partnership with Van’s Foods Gluten Free Crackers!
I am SO excited to partner with my friends at Van’s Foods to bring you today’s recipe, especially since May is Celiac Awareness Month! When entertaining and making a dip, I always have 4 things to serve it with:
- These crackers (our favorite is Fire-Roasted Veggie)
- Grape Tomatoes or Red Pepper Slices
They are gluten-free (it fools everyone), so delicious, and made with ingredients you can feel good about serving.
If you like this hummus dip recipe, try these others:
Want other dip recipes? Here are our other favorites:
Watch the video:
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 onion, caramelized (optional, see note)
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well here)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 13oz container roasted garlic hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sliced cucumbers
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- cherry tomatoes
- Van's Gluten-Free Crackers (We like: Fire-Roasted Veggie, Multigrain, The Perfect 10, Lots of Everything)
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and place an 8" oval or similar-sized oven-safe dish on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add caramelized onion, green onion, shredded chicken, bacon, garlic, salt, pepper and spices. Cook for 1-2 minutes until crisp and fragrant. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add hummus to combine.
- Place hummus mixture into oven safe container and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fully heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Van's gluten-free crackers and vegetable crudité.
- We left the caramelized onion as an option as it does add a significant amount of time to the recipe. To caramelize an onion: In a skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon butter and add in diced onion. Let cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they cook down and brown, about 30-40 minutes.
This post is sponsored by Van’s Foods. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love their crackers and think you’ll love them too! Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!