This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I am so excited about this Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Hummus Dip! Chicken, bacon, and ranch flavor is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations, and if you haven’t tried baked hummus, you need to try it immediately!! This hummus dip recipe is made in partnership with Van’s Foods Gluten Free Crackers!
I am SO excited to partner with my friends at Van’s Foods to bring you today’s recipe, especially since May is Celiac Awareness Month! When entertaining and making a dip, I always have 4 things to serve it with:
- These crackers (our favorite is Fire-Roasted Veggie)
- Grape Tomatoes or Red Pepper Slices
They are gluten-free (it fools everyone), so delicious, and made with ingredients you can feel good about serving.
If you like this hummus dip recipe, try these others:
Want other dip recipes? Here are our other favorites:
Watch the video:
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Hummus Dip
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 onion caramelized (optional, see note)
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well here)
- 6 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch cayenne pepper optional
- 1 13 oz container roasted garlic hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
- sliced cucumbers
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- cherry tomatoes
- Van's Gluten-Free Crackers We like: Fire-Roasted Veggie, Multigrain, The Perfect 10, Lots of Everything
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and place an 8" oval or similar-sized oven-safe dish on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add caramelized onion, green onion, shredded chicken, bacon, garlic, salt, pepper and spices. Cook for 1-2 minutes until crisp and fragrant. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add hummus to combine.
- Place hummus mixture into oven safe container and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fully heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with Van's gluten-free crackers and vegetable crudité.
This post is sponsored by Van’s Foods. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love their crackers and think you’ll love them too! Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!
Thanks!!!! My friends and I love all our recipes! I’d say we all make something of yours at least once a week. My family’s favorite is the short rib tacos! Thanks!!
I am so happy!!
Lexi have you ever assembled the night before and reheated it?
That should work just fine!
I made this dip for a NYE party and it was a hit! My family enjoyed the leftovers the following day also.
So amazing ! Don’t skip the onion step!
Does this dip reheat well?
Yum! Can’t wait to try it…
This was so yummy! I made it for the family get together at the lake. When I went to get the hummus they didn’t have any of the roasted garlic kind so I used pine nut and it was still good. I caramelized the onions in the bacon grease, and if that is wrong I don’t wanna be right! Everyone liked it!
What brand of hummus do you use for this recipe? I haven’t found a store bought paleo hummus, I’m excited that there might be one!
Hummus isn’t technically paleo because of the legumes! I do have a bean-free hummus in my book, but I use Sabra or Cedars or any hummus. Not strict paleo!
Completely “ranch-y” and delicious. I’m such a fan of Lexi s hummus dips… they always get raves at a party!
What the what? this looks soo good!
This will for sure be the star of my next get-together!
This is my dinner meal-prep for next week. But like, seriously. Such a creative idea…love hummus and this looks amazing!
This looks awesome!