Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chocolate-cupcakes/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- Whisk together almond flour, cocoa, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and espresso in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, milk, avocado oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk to combine completely.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes minutes, or until a toothpick inserted and removed is clean of any wet cake batter.
- Let cupcakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and cooling completely on a wire rack. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Frost with this paleo frosting, this chocolate buttercream frosting or this vanilla buttercream frosting.
Loading nutrition data...