Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crispy-baked-buffalo-wings/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with slipat or parchment paper and place a wire rack on top.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel, and then coat the chicken wings in oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flip wings after 30 minutes, and cook for a remaining 10-15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring hot sauce and butter to a boil then remove from heat and stir.
- Remove wings from oven and toss them in the sauce.
- Once coated, place back on the rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes (save extra sauce).
- Remove wings from oven, coat with extra sauce.
- Serve hot with dippings of choice, like carrots, celery, and the ranch dressing in my cookbook.
- For fully dairy-free sub butter for your favorite vegan butter or oil of choice.
- Have time to a marinate? Though not needed for this recipe? Marinate overnight in the sauce, and make additional sauce for tossing!
Loading nutrition data...