Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crispy-baked-buffalo-wings/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with slipat or parchment paper and place a wire rack on top.
- Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel, and then coat the chicken wings in oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, flip wings after 30 minutes, and cook for a remaining 10-15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring hot sauce and butter to a boil then remove from heat and stir.
- Remove wings from oven and toss them in the sauce.
- Once coated, place back on the rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes (save extra sauce).
- Remove wings from oven, coat with extra sauce.
- Serve hot with dippings of choice, like carrots, celery, and the ranch dressing in my cookbook.
- For fully dairy-free sub butter for your favorite vegan butter or oil of choice.
- Have time to a marinate? Though not needed for this recipe? Marinate overnight in the sauce, and make additional sauce for tossing!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.