These crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders are my new favorite healthy buffalo chicken tender recipe ever. Golden brown, perfect touch of spice, crispy, and totally gluten-free, low carb, and paleo-friendly!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tenders
I serve these with the Ranch Dressing from my cookbook and they are a total hit every single time! Crispy on the outside, tender juicy chicken in the inside. Just how I like ’em! Make them for game day, a weeknight dinner, or just for a fabulous appetizer or snack!
It’s no secret I love all things buffalo sauce. Looking back, I have SO many recipes with buffalo sauce! Are you ready…
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins
OMG. Wait… Is this overkill? I’m going to go with no. Humor me here!
Want other easy chicken recipes? Try these favorites:
Watch the video to see how I make them:
- 1 lb. organic boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon hot sauce, divided
- 1-1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- Cut chicken into strips if using a whole breast. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon hot sauce.
- In a medium bowl, whisk almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and cayenne until combined.
- Dip sliced chicken into the egg, then dredge in flour mixture. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Place chicken in the skillet, in batches, and let fry for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on how thick your chicken is. Cook until chicken is crispy and golden-brown, but juicy in the center. Place on towel to drain excess oil.
- In a saucepan, heat butter until melted. Whisk in 1/2 cup hot sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add in chicken and toss until coated.
- Remove to plate and serve immediately.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!