Buffalo Chicken Tenders (Keto)
These crispy Buffalo Chicken Tenders are my new favorite healthy buffalo chicken tender recipe ever. Golden brown, perfect touch of spice, crispy, and totally gluten-free, low carb, and paleo-friendly!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Tenders
I serve these with the Ranch Dressing from my cookbook and they are a total hit every single time! Crispy on the outside, tender juicy chicken in the inside. Just how I like ’em! Make them for game day, a weeknight dinner, or just for a fabulous appetizer or snack!
It’s no secret I love all things buffalo sauce. Looking back, I have SO many recipes with buffalo sauce! Are you ready…
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip
- Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins
OMG. Wait… Is this overkill? I’m going to go with no. Humor me here!
Want other easy chicken recipes? Try these favorites:
Watch the video to see how I make them:
Buffalo Chicken Tenders (Keto)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 lb. organic boneless, skinless chicken breast or tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon hot sauce, divided
- 1–1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- Cut chicken into strips if using a whole breast. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon hot sauce.
- In a medium bowl, whisk almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and cayenne until combined.
- Dip sliced chicken into the egg, then dredge in flour mixture. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- In a large skillet, heat avocado oil for 2-3 minutes until hot.
- Place chicken in the skillet, in batches, and let fry for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on how thick your chicken is. Cook until chicken is crispy and golden-brown, but juicy in the center. Place on towel to drain excess oil.
- In a saucepan, heat butter until melted. Whisk in 1/2 cup hot sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add in chicken and toss until coated.
- Remove to plate and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 513
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Fat: 29.6g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 54.3g
- Cholesterol: 258mg
May 2, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!