Who doesn’t love buffalo wings and burgers? These healthy Buffalo Chicken Burgers are a perfect easy alternative to your traditional burger. Spiced just right! I love them topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce wraps!
A perfect meal any night of the week!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots and onion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt & pepper.
- Form into patties and bake for 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes at the end.
- Serve over lettuce, or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
Loading nutrition data...
There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation, at no cost to you! However, I only recommend products I absolutely love and use in my own home! Thank you for supporting Lexi's Clean Kitchen when you shop! See my disclosure policy for more info!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!