Who doesn’t love buffalo wings and burgers? These healthy Buffalo Chicken Burgers are a perfect easy alternative to your traditional burger. Spiced just right! I love them topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce wraps!
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
They are the perfect meal any night of the week, and great for meal prep, too!
If you like this burger recipe, try these other favorites:
- Moroccan Chicken Burgers
- Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers
- Tomato Jalapeno Salmon Burgers
- Paleo Veggie Mushroom Burgers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots and onion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt & pepper.
- Form into patties and bake for 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes at the end.
- Serve over lettuce, or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!