This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Raise your hand if you have an addiction to buffalo anything! If yes, you’re going to love these Buffalo Chicken Burgers. They’re spiced just right and perfect topped with tomato and avocado and wrapped in lettuce. They also happen to be gluten-free, paleo friendly and low carb!
Buffalo Chicken Burger Recipe
Let’s talk about how much we all love buffalo over here at Lexi’s Clean Kitchen. To start we’ve got Buffalo Nuggets, Buffalo Sweet Potatoes, Buffalo Tenders, Buffalo Hummus, Buffalo Chili and we could go on and on but we’ll move on to these delicious Buffalo Chicken Burgers! They’ve got that slight heat packed into a ground chicken burger and are so delicious it kind of makes you think they’re “bad” for you but they’re actually quite nutritious. Serve them up with lettuce and tomato in a low carb lettuce wrap or you can eat them like you would any other burger: in a bun! These also make great meal prep for the week ahead!
Here’s what’s in them:
- Ground chicken
- Hot Sauce
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Sea Salt and Pepper
What to serve with Buffalo Chicken Burgers
This is a pretty versatile dish. You can serve this with a side salad, or a cucumber salad which will help cool down the heat. Or you can serve this with a heartier salad like this Tomato Cucumber Salad with Crispy Chickpeas or Israeli Salad. This would also be great served with cauliflower rice!
If you like this burger recipe, try these other favorites:
- Moroccan Chicken Burgers
- Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers
- Tomato Jalapeno Salmon Burgers
- Paleo Veggie Mushroom Burgers
Buffalo Chicken Burgers
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup hot sauce I like Frank's
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor food processor combine carrots, onion and scallion; pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl combine the vegetable mixture, ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt and peppers.
- Form into 4 patties and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn on broiler to high and broil for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with lettuce or in lettuce wraps with avocado, tomato, or any toppings you'd like!
Can we just grill these like a normal homemade burger instead of baking?
Love love loved this recipe! Delicious as per usual! Perfect flavor to spice up a burger ???
This recipe used to say that you could serve it over arugula with I believe rice vinegar and something else. Can you tell me what it was again.
Was it some lemon!
Hello, I will be receiving your book this afternoon. I cant wait to look through it! My daughter has a peanut allergy so I wont be using any almond flour for the recipes. I was wondering what I can use to substitute it. Thanks!