Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-a-margarita/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
The Best Margarita EVER
If there is one cocktail recipe you need to know how to make, it's a classic margarita! This easy, 4-ingredient recipe is all you need to to know for how to make a margarita.
- 2 cups ice cubes, preferably purchased bagged ice (see notes)
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Lime slice or wedge, for garnish
- Salt for rim, optional
- Place the ice in a cocktail shaker. Add the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and lemon juice,
- Shake vigorously about 60 times (yes, 60 times!), until the shaker is cold and almost frosted.
- Pour into the margarita glass with the ice cubes. Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
- Bagged ice is essential for a quality Margarita because it dilutes the drink the correct amount, see post for more info.
- Cointreau is less sweet than triple sec and more authentic.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.