Letter from Lexi: March 2019!
Happy March, Friends!
HOW is it already March? Are you asking yourself that too?
Last month on Instagram I shared a pretty big achievement. After working through some healing from a negative mindset surrounding health issues over the last year, I’ve worked hard to put myself in a pretty positive space recently. And while generally in society its frowned upon to talk up achievements, especially as woman, I’ve been feeling lately like maybe there needs to be some space for us to do it a little more!
We tend to spend a lot of time celebrating and helping others, whether it’s a family member, a partner, friends, co-workers, or even our dog (totally guilty on this one). While I’m all about this, I think it’s about time to think about and celebrate some of the achievements and successes that we’ve had ourselves. It’s so normal these days to push yourself to the brim and to put others before yourself. This makes it so easy to forget that YOU need and deserve some loving too!
International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8th, so I think this is no better time that we make this month all about Celebrating YOU. Now don’t worry, we are not excluding the men here, we just really want to focus overall on how you can celebrate YOURSELF– to feel good, strong, and empowered. I know I’ve personally been working on this, so want to make this front and center this month!
I asked a bunch of you in our private Facebook group what is the one thing you do for yourself in the morning and I got so many great responses.
Here are some examples of what you do JUST for you:
- Coffee (a whole bunch of these)
- Drink a big glass of water
- Snooze the alarm (hey, me too!)
I loved talking about this because it reminded me, and hopefully the others who were in on the discussion, that it’s important to try to take some time each day to think about your needs. Even if it’s just 30 minutes before the chaos of the day begins! Early morning is a GREAT time to celebrate you (and all you’re about to achieve that day).
Here’s what to look forward to this month to CELEBRATE YOU!
- A month jam packed (as always!) with healthy recipes to nourish ourselves
- How to Maintain Healthy Habits series
- Achieving Healthy Glowing Skin from the Inside
- 7 things to Stop Feeling Guilty about RIGHT NOW
- And MORE!
Before I sign off, a few things:
- Make sure you’re following us on social media to stay connected with us elsewhere! We are on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- The best way to never miss anything is to sign up for our weekly newsletter! Sign up here, and you’ll get just one email a week recapping everything that happened on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and more.
- Three things I’m loving right now are…
- Last month we did our first LIVE cooking demo. You can see Kelli and I in the kitchen making our NEW Homemade Fluff, and plan on continuing to do more live, in the kitchen cooking with our team! Drop a comment if you have a recipe you’d love to see us make live!
- Don’t miss these brand new posts I think you may love:
March 1, 2019
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!