Letter from Lexi: On the Move
June has arrived! May was busy busy with attending an awesome food blog conference, some news I *seriously* cannot wait to share with you already, baby showers, fun photoshoots, to Memorial Day weekend with family in New Hampshire; the month simply flew by. And that doesn’t count the 23 brand new posts on the site this month. Did you do the math, that’s a new post gone live most days throughout this past month! WHOA.
School is getting out if you have kiddos, the college kids are home, many jobs that offer Summer Friday’s have already kicked in, and we are all itching for Friday when we can be finally outside all weekend long. Are you with me?
What to expect this month:
Coming up this month on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, we’re are… on the move! With Summer arriving, we’re switching gears from last month’s entertainment focus inviting ’em in, to taking things outside! As June rolls in, a lot of people roll on out and deep dive into their summer vacations. Whether you have kids and are gearing up for the end of school, or whether you have been working SO HARD all year to try to take it easy or head on vacation during these warmer weather months, we are with you! As the days heat up we’re all just itching to get moving in some capacity so this month on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen we’re bringing your some content that I hope you’ll find helpful!
Good reads coming up in June for when you are on the move:
- Travel Essentials I Never Leave Without
- Staying Healthy While Traveling
- Our 2019 Summer Reading List
- How to Find a Therapist
- My Go-To Travel Supplements
- Store-Bought Cleaner Travel Snacks
A sneak peak of some recipes coming up:
And as always, this month will be jam packed with healthy new recipes, how to’s and guides to keep your kitchen and life filled with delicious food!
- Baked Egg Cups
- How to Make Dairy-Free Milks At Home
- Grilled Garlic and Lime Flank Steak
- The ULTIMATE Blueberry Pie
- How to Make Vegan Cheese
- Peach Fruit Leather
- Maple Oatmeal Bake
- Grilling Guide
- Fish Tacos
- AND MORE!!
And P.S. if you’re still Father’s Day shopping, we have you covered with our gift guide here.
What I’m loving right NOW:
- These flowy summer pants!
- I am ready for a summer night out with this maxi dress.
- Killer Target (one-piece) bathing suit find!
- Classic sneakers for me. These sneakers for Mike.
- Still obsessed with how these overalls fit!
- Brené Brown: The Call to Courage on Netflix
What you missed in MAY:
May was all about inviting em’ in, so there were lots of articles about entertaining, hosting parties, and of course Mother’s Day. Check out these if you missed them:
- 13 Plants That Can Actually Purify Your Air
- 7 Things Moms Need to Stop Feeling Guilty About
- How to Pick Yourself Up If Mother’s Day Is Tough
- 6 Tips for Actually Having Fun When You Host A Party
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Did you know we had a full on TACO week in May? Check out these and start planning your next taco bar party!
- How To Host The Ultimate Taco Night
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- 3-Ingredient Taco Slaw
- The BEST Margarita Ever!
- Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 15-Minute Chicken Tacos
- Meatless Chipotle Mushroom Tacos
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
And as always, there were tons of new and delicious recipes and how-to’s in May that I think you’ll be sad if you missed them. Here are the highlights:
- Paleo Orange Chicken
- Aperol Spritz
- How to Make Paleo Mayo
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Nuggets
- How to Preserve Fresh Herbs in the Freezer
- How to Store Fresh Herbs in the Refrigerator
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- Saucy Chorizo Skillet Baked Eggs
- Rose Sangria
P.S. did you see…
My cookbook is *STILL* on sale! I love seeing you all cook from it weekly, so keep tagging me, and snag a copy while it’s 35% off (for over 150 recipes, guides, and more)!
- The best way to never miss anything is to sign up for our weekly newsletter! Sign up here, and you’ll get just one email a week recapping everything that happened on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and more.
- Make sure you’re following us on social media to stay connected with us elsewhere! We are on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. Also, our private Facebook group is a wonderful community!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here! Here’s to another 6 years and beyond!
June 1, 2019
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!