August is here! While some of you are making the most of summer, I will be moving! So while I am still relishing the summer nights, abundant CSA hauls, and warm weather, we have a hectic few weeks ahead!
We are saying goodbye to our first home, and starting the next chapter of our lives – both personally and with our businesses! I’ve shared a bunch of in-progress renovations with you all on Instagram stories (saved on my Instagram highlights too), and I can’t wait to take you along and show you the new house, what we are doing, how we are getting organized, and more! More to come, I hope you follow along the journey!
What to expect this month:
Even though we are moving and taking time to get settled, LCK won’t skip a beat, don’t you worry! August is packed with yummy treats, an entire mint week (SO excited), easy dinners, recipes using local and in season ingredients, and gearing up to get ready for Fall routines!
A sneak peak of what is to come:
As always, this month will be jam packed with healthy new recipes, how to’s and guides to keep your kitchen and life filled with delicious food!
- Skirt Steak with Epic Green Sauce
- Cajun Blackened Fish
- Peach Fruit Leather
- Gazpacho Soup
- An entire week of HOW TO USE ALL THAT AUGUST MINT!
- Eggplant Parmesan Bites
- Zucchini Muffins
- Herb Butter Sheet Pan Salmon
- How to Boost Your Vitamin D
- and MORE!
NSALE 2019 is almost over.
Here are my favorite items still in stock:
- Cozy Fall Sweater
- Hunter Boots
- Tory Burch Wallet
- Zella High Waisted Leggings
- Luggage Set
- Go-To Sports Bra
- Fall Over the Knee Boots
- Best Bra
- North Face Coat
- Cozy PJ Set
- Spanx Leggings
Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand: Bestselling author Elin Hidlerbrand is basically the queen of all things beach reading, and she’s done it again with her latest novel. The cover alone will make you want to put on your bathing suit and go for a swim, and the story it tells of a family experiencing the sixties will keep you busy for many summer hours.
I’m making my way through this summer book list!
What you missed in July:
Check out these articles if you missed them:
- How to Make a Parchment Paper Sling
- How to Choose Cleaner Art Supplies for Your Kids
- 7 Tips for Having the Best Beach Day Ever
- How to Have the Ultimate Wellness Retreat at Home
- 8 Reasons to Take a Staycation This Summer
- Everything You Need to Know About Safer Sunscreen
- How to Use a Scale for Baking
Recipes you might have missed in July:
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries (VIDEO)
- Instant Pot Balsamic Chicken (VIDEO)
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- How to Make Gluten Free Crackers
- Baked Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers
- Bruschetta Chicken (VIDEO)
- One Pan Moroccan Fish
- Raspberry Oat Breakfast Bars
- Chocolate Dessert Cups
- Paleo Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- How To Cut and Pick A Pineapple
- 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fruit Leather
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake (with dairy free whipped cream)
- Gluten Free Biscuits
- How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- Berries and Cream Parfaits
Did you see our salad week? We shared some of our favorite salad recipes every day for an entire week in July!
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad (VIDEO)
- Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Taco Salad
- Classic Macaroni Salad
- The best way to never miss anything is to sign up for our weekly newsletter! Sign up here, and you’ll get just one email a week recapping everything that happened on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and more.
- Make sure you’re following us on social media to stay connected with us elsewhere! We are on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. Also, our private Facebook group is a wonderful community!
- P.S. did you see… My cookbook is *STILL* on sale! I love seeing you all cook from it weekly, so keep tagging me, and snag a copy while it’s 35% off (for over 150 recipes, guides, and more)!
Until next month!!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!