Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/mocha-fudge-muffins/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Mocha Fudge Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, espresso powder, cocoa powder, and sea salt
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients: eggs, applesauce, honey and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together until fully combined.
- Make the fudge by heating chocolate using preferred method (see note) and add in tablespoon of coconut milk and whisk to combine.
- Fill the lined muffin tins 2/3 of the way up and drop in 1 teaspoon of the fudge.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick removes cleanly.
We like to melt chocolate using a double boiler. Here is how you do that:
- Add 1” of water to a medium saucepan or pot and bring to a very gentle simmer.
- Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot so that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the bowl and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.