Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for the perfect Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies? These are soft, chewy, chocolate-y, and simply delicious. They are easy to make and are sure to be a hit in your home! You won't be able to tell that they are gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly!
- Position oven rack to the middle of your oven and preheat oven to 350°F. The middle rack will ensure even baking.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl combine egg, honey, butter, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes (for soft, slightly undercooked cookies- my favorite!) or 12 minutes (for fully cooked cookies).
- Let cool and serve (perhaps with a glass of almond milk)!
- Using grass-fed butter is my preferred method for delicious copy-cat Tollhouse style cookies, but you can use coconut oil if you are dairy-free.
- Yields: 14 medium size cookies
- Images updated in March, 2017.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.