Sparkling Citrus Punch [VIDEO]
This Sparkling Citrus Punch is the ultimate holiday and New Year’s Eve lightened up cocktail! It is so delicious, it serves a crowd, and it is made with fresh, good quality ingredients you can feel good about serving!
I’ve partnered with my friends at Stoli to bring you today’s fabulous punch in time for your holiday parties and New Year’s bash! Stoli’s newest vodka, is smooth, high-quality, and naturally gluten-free made with 88 percent corn and 12 percent buckwheat! So if you’re super sensitive to cross-contamination, or just looking for a good gluten-free vodka, you’re in luck with Stoli Gluten Free!
I made this punch multiple times now and couldn’t put my glass down. If you’re going to cocktail, let’s do it right! It’s refreshing, packed with fabulous fresh squeezed citrus flavor, and has no added junk or gross sugars!
If you like this cocktail, try these cocktail recipes:
Watch the video:Print
Sparkling Citrus Punch [VIDEO]
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 5 freshly squeezed oranges (makes 2 cups of juice)
- 2 freshly squeezed grapefruits (makes 1 3/4 cups of juice)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 bottles of champagne or prosecco
- 6 to 8 ounces gluten-free vodka
- 3/4 cup of simple syrup, add more based on desired sweetness
- 2 cups of ice
- Garnish: 4 lemon slices, 4 orange slices, 2 grapefruit slices, and 1/2 cup fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds
- Garnish: Sprigs of rosemary
- Simple Syrup (makes: 1 1/4 cup):
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- Make simple syrup: Bring water honey, and ginger to a simmer, let simmer for 5 minutes. Take off heat and set aside Let cool completely before using. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Juice oranges and grapefruit and set aside. Cut additional orange, grapefruit, and lemon slices for garnish in the pitcher.
- Place freshly squeezed juice, and fruit slices in pitcher.
- Pour in sparkling water, hampagne or prosecco, vodka, cranberries, 3 sprigs of rosemary, and 2 cups of ice.
- Once simple syrup is cooled, pour in 3/4 of a cup. Reserve remaining simple syrup for later use.
- Stir well, garnish, and serve.
This post is sponsored by Stoli gluten-free vodka! All opinions are always my own!
Happy holiday season and happy holiday cocktails!!
December 2, 2016
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!