Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/rose-sangria/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 1 (750-ml) bottle rosé wine of choice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 cup seltzer water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 oranges, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey or simple syrup, more as desired
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced 1 cup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 cup vodka of choice
- 1 cup balled watermelon pieces
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Place all the ingredients in a pitcher at least 2 hours before serving, and up to 6 hours.
2. Stir to combine. Taste and add additional sweetener as desired.
3. Place ice into glasses. Pour in the sangria and serve!
- If you want to prepare this the day ahead of time, you can mix all of the ingredients together except the fresh fruit and ice. Add the fruit 2 hours before serving.
- Want to keep it cold in a pitcher without diluting the flavor? Use frozen fruit in place of ice cubes.
- Make your watermelon balls using a melon baller!
- You can substitute gin or tequila in place of vodka
Loading nutrition data...