Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/rose-sangria/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 1 (750-ml) bottle rosé wine of choice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 cup seltzer water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 oranges, 1 sliced and 1 juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey or simple syrup, more as desired
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced 1 cup
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Ice, for serving
- 1/4 cup vodka of choice
- 1 cup balled watermelon pieces
- 1/2 cup diced peaches
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Place all the ingredients in a pitcher at least 2 hours before serving, and up to 6 hours.
2. Stir to combine. Taste and add additional sweetener as desired.
3. Place ice into glasses. Pour in the sangria and serve!
- If you want to prepare this the day ahead of time, you can mix all of the ingredients together except the fresh fruit and ice. Add the fruit 2 hours before serving.
- Want to keep it cold in a pitcher without diluting the flavor? Use frozen fruit in place of ice cubes.
- Make your watermelon balls using a melon baller!
- You can substitute gin or tequila in place of vodka
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.