Our Favorite Sheet Pan Meals
It’s no secret we love our sheet pan meals around here, and based on the feedback from this series, you all love them too! When creating this series our main goal was to always have a meal packed with flavor while also being simple to prepare. Yes, there are a few steps to follow in these recipes, but aside from mixing a few ingredients together or chopping a few vegetables the cooking process is mostly hands-off! This means that while dinner is baking in the oven, you can get ahead on some household chores or spend some times with the family instead of standing over the stove babysitting a recipe. Check out the tips below to make sheet pan cooking a breeze.
Sheet Pan Meals
Tips for sheet pan cooking:
- Read the recipe all the way through (of course) and plan to use a timer! Most recipes require different cooking times, so make sure to use a timer so you can truly walk away from the oven and not have to worry about when your adding anything in to the oven.
- Do the prep ahead of time: Cut vegetables, make sauce or mix spices the night before or that morning if you are looking to speed up the process when it comes time for the actual cooking.
- Use parchment paper to make clean up a breeze.
- Use the correct size sheet pan. When we say sheet pan we are referring to the rimmed half sheet pan which is 18″ by 13″. The size of the sheet pan matters because you do not want to overcrowd the pan when cooking, so if you are using a smaller sheet pan you may need to use 2 to achieve the same result.
Here are our favorite sheet pan meals to date!
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Classic Breakfast (Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes)
- Sheet Pan Root Vegetable and Sage Pesto Salmon
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Marinated Steak Tips with Veggies
- Sheet Pan Herb Butter Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans
- Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Chorizo and Eggs Mexican Breakfast
- Sheet Pan Lemon Cod with Green Herb Sauce
- Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies
Which are you most excited to try?
June 27, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!