This Stir-Fry with Garlic Scallion Cauliflower Rice is so simple to throw together and loaded with delicious seasonal veggies! It is a great low-carb, dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-free meal for any night of the week!
Stir-Fry night comes easy in my house! So many different variations between proteins and vegetables, it’s a win-win dinner! Tonight I served this with chicken, but you could serve it with beef or shrimp as well!
We love cauliflower rice as a low carb option!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 organic red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1 lb organic chicken breast
- 2 handfuls fresh organic spinach
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, sliced in half
- 2 cups bean sprouts
Garlic Scallion Cauli-Rice
1. In a bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic and onion and let cook until the onion turns translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper, and snap peas and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until mushrooms have softened.
4. Add chicken and cook until the chicken is fully cooked through and no pink remains.
5. Pour in teriyaki sauce and mix well. Add in spinach, baby bok choy, and bean sprouts. Once the spinach starts to wilt, turn off the heat and set aside.
6. Using a food processor or cheese grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
3. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add in cauliflower rice, seasoned vinegar, salt, and scallions.
5. Let cook, stirring often, for 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower starts to soften.
6. Transfer to bowl and serve hot.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!