This Açaí Smoothie Bowl is the perfect refreshing and nourishing treat for warm Spring and Summer days! Paleo-friendly, vegan-friendly, and gluten-free! We love topping ours with gluten-free granola, a mix of berries, and bee pollen for a pop of color and added protein!
Acai + mixed berries = the ultimate antioxidant treat! I made these bowls inspired by a favorite smoothie shop of mine, Robeks and absolutely love them! Get creative with the toppings for a fun, flavorful, and healthy breakfast!
What is an acai bowl made of?
- Frozen Acai
- Nut milk
- Sweetener of choice
- Optional: protein powder
If you like this smoothie bowl recipe, try this one, too!
Acai Bowl Toppings:
- Chia Seeds
- Bee Pollen
- Crunchy Granola
- Fresh Fruit
- Shredded Coconut
- Nuts or seeds of choice
How can I thicken my acai bowl?
Start with less milk, and add more as desired until it reaches your desired thickness. You want the base of the acai bowl to be thick & scoop able, definitely not watery.
How do you make an acai bowl
- 1 frozen organic unsweetened Açaí pack. *You can find this in the frozen fruit isle in your local grocery store! We got ours at Whole Foods Market.
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen organic mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, more as needed
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop grass-fed whey protein powder (Use code LEXI for 10% off)
1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl, garnish with desired toppings and devour!