Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Crab Salad with Peach Dressing
This Grilled Peach, Crab and Avocado Salad with Peach Dressing is Summer appetizer perfection! It’s such a great low-carb summer side to serve this season. It’s Paleo and gluten and dairy-free too
Grilled Peach Salad with Crab
The flavors on this Grilled Peach and Crab and Avocado Salad are so delicious! It’s light and the perfect summer time meal. It’s easy to throw together for a quick appetizer for a dinner party, or to serve as a light main dish.
This salad is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and low-carb! That means this is the perfect allergy friendly salad for entertaining! If you need to leave out the crab for a seafood allergy, that’s totally fine. You can substitute in extra grilled peaches or avocado to make it heartier.
- Red Onion
- Crab Meat
- Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
If you like this simple summer time dish, check out these others:
- Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
If you like this salad recipe, check out these others:Print
Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Crab Salad with Avocado & Peach Dressing
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cup organic arugula (or more depending on how many you are serving)
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 peaches, pit removed, quartered, and grilled
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- Dash freshly ground pepper, more to taste
Grease a grill or grill pan and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, until well caramelized.
In a high speed blender, peach ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Place arugula, grilled peaches, and avocado on serving platter of choice. Top with crab meat and a drizzle of peach dressing! Serve with more dressing on the side.
- *Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container for up to one week.
- **If using a high-speed blender, you do not need to peel the peaches for the dressing!
- *** Substitute crab meat for grilled shrimp or protein of choice, if desired!
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 247mg
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
August 13, 2013
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!