This Grilled Peach, Crab and Avocado Salad with Peach Dressing is Summer appetizer perfection! It’s such a great low-carb summer side to serve this season. It’s Paleo and gluten and dairy-free too
Grilled Peach Salad with Crab
The flavors on this Grilled Peach and Crab and Avocado Salad are so delicious! It’s light and the perfect summer time meal. It’s easy to throw together for a quick appetizer for a dinner party, or to serve as a light main dish.
This salad is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and low-carb! That means this is the perfect allergy friendly salad for entertaining! If you need to leave out the crab for a seafood allergy, that’s totally fine. You can substitute in extra grilled peaches or avocado to make it heartier.
- Red Onion
- Crab Meat
- Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
If you like this simple summer time dish, check out these others:
- Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
If you like this salad recipe, check out these others:
- 2 peaches, pit removed, quartered, and grilled
- 1 cup arugula (or more depending on how many you are serving)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- Grill peaches: Place prepared peaches on a preheated grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until well caramelized.
- Make dressing: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Assemble salad: Place arugula, grilled peaches, and avocado on serving platter of choice. Top with crab meat and a drizzle of peach dressing! Serve with more dressing on the side.
- *Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container for up to one week.
- **If using a high-speed blender, you do not need to peel the peaches for the dressing!
- *** Substitute crab meat for grilled shrimp or protein of choice, if desired!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!