This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Grilled Peach, Crab and Avocado Salad with Peach Dressing is Summer appetizer perfection! It’s such a great low-carb summer side to serve this season. It’s Paleo and gluten and dairy-free too
Grilled Peach Salad with Crab
The flavors on this Grilled Peach and Crab and Avocado Salad are so delicious! It’s light and the perfect summer time meal. It’s easy to throw together for a quick appetizer for a dinner party, or to serve as a light main dish.
This salad is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and low-carb! That means this is the perfect allergy friendly salad for entertaining! If you need to leave out the crab for a seafood allergy, that’s totally fine. You can substitute in extra grilled peaches or avocado to make it heartier.
- Red Onion
- Crab Meat
- Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
If you like this simple summer time dish, check out these others:
- Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
If you like this salad recipe, check out these others:
Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Crab Salad with Peach Dressing
- 2 peaches pit removed, quartered, and grilled
- 1 cup arugula or more depending on how many you are serving
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- 2 peaches peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill peaches: Place prepared peaches on a preheated grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until well caramelized.
- Make dressing: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Assemble salad: Place arugula, grilled peaches, and avocado on serving platter of choice. Top with crab meat and a drizzle of peach dressing! Serve with more dressing on the side.
Omg thank you so much. I am so excited to try this with different proteins. And the dress totally something I can have. I have 28 different food sensitivities. Dairy, gluten, eggs, canola oil just to name some of them.
Made this with shrimp; also had grilled asparagus on the side. So good!
Thank you…love your recipes!
I can’t wait to try your meal plans! I have a 6 and 4 year old as well as work full time so to have dinner planned out plus the provided shopping list makes my life so much easier! It’s looking like we will probably only get 2-3 servings out of this though. This definitely gets me off to a good start! We go by macros so portions may need a bit of tweaking but thank you for getting the hard parts done for me.
Saw this on Twitter and HAD to see it in full screen… absolutely beautiful & delicious!
Thank you Katie! 🙂