The combination of sweet grilled peaches and creamy avocado in this Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Crab Salad with Peach Dressing is Summer appetizer perfection! Such a great low-carb Summer side to impress with this season!
This salad is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and low-carb… making it the perfect allergen friendly salad for entertaining! If you aren’t a fan of crab, feel free to substitute it for a protein of choice!
- 1 cup organic arugula (or more depending on how many you are serving)
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 peaches, pit removed, quartered, and grilled
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
Grease a grill or grill pan and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, until well caramelized.
In a high speed blender, peach ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Place arugula, grilled peaches, and avocado on serving platter of choice. Top with crab meat and a drizzle of peach dressing! Serve with more dressing on the side.
- *Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container for up to one week.
- **If using a high-speed blender, you do not need to peel the peaches for the dressing!
- *** Substitute crab meat for grilled shrimp or protein of choice, if desired!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!