Let’s just say this Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai is a must-try! It’s a low carb, paleo-friendly option that is a hit time and time again. Who needs unhealthy take-out? This dish is delicious and guilt-free!
Customize your protein of choice and devour!
Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
Write a review
- 1 medium-sized spaghetti squash
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 10-20 large shrimps
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2-3 organic eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Roast spaghetti squash and set aside
- 3. In a bowl mix together sauce ingredients and set aside
- 4. In a large pan, sauté 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil with 2 garlic cloves crushed, half of a red onion chopped, chopped mushrooms, carrots, sprouts, and scallions (and any other veggies you like)
- 5. Once cooked down, add shrimp and chicken (uncooked or slow cooker chicken) and cook for 5-8 minutes, until protein is cooked
- 6. Add in spaghetti squash (approx. 3 cups) and sauce mixture, mix well to combine
- 7. Make a space in the center of your pan and add in 2 (or 3) eggs
- 8. Let cook and mix well throughout the mixture.
- 9. Taste and adjust spices to desired liking*
- Optional: Top with extra scallions and finely chopped peanuts on top*
- You'll need to add as you taste!
- If you like more of a saucy Pad Thai, taste and add more sauce as desired. I mix in sriracha in mine*
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/