Love Italian food? Me too! I used to crave delicious pasta dishes and would feel deprived that I couldn’t eat them. Until Zucchini Linguine and Spaghetti Squash dishes came into my life. I make so many dishes using both and never crave regular pasta, ever. I often get asked about how to roast spaghetti squash so here it its! Simple and delicious.
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil (or oil of choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with foil
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise
- Scoop out seeds
- Brush inside with oil
- Place facedown on baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until you can pierce with a fork
- Simply scrape out “spaghetti” with a fork
Some of my favorite ways to serve spaghetti squash is:
- Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Spaghetti Squash and homemade meatballs or meat sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- Spaghetti Squash Bake
- Spaghetti Squash Pad Tai
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!