Are you ready for Fall? Fall recipes, cooler weather, apple picking, all things pumpkin, leggings, boots, scarves? Ready or not, it’s a-comin’!
This Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Chicken and Caramelized Onions is hearty comfort food meets healthy and nutritious! A perfect meal all autumn long!
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Pacific Foods to bring you this recipe today! And let me tell you, this Alfredo isn’t your ordinary Alfredo sauce. It’s creamy and delicious, but not JUNKY! Wait what? Yes! Plus caramelized onions and chicken. You guys, run to make this one!
The combination of the good quality mayo + Pacific Foods Original Almond Milk (my favorite milk substitute for baking or cooking) + garlic and spices gives you ALL THAT FABULOUS FLAVOR.
Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Chicken and Caramelized Onions
- 1 Spaghetti squash, roasted
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayo, pumpkin-puree-roasted-pumpkin-seeds/">homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons Pacific Foods Original Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch salt, more to taste
- Pinch black pepper, more to taste
- Pinch red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish