This Sparkling Citrus Punch is the ultimate holiday and New Year’s Eve cocktail! It is so delicious, it serves a crowd, and it is made with fresh, good quality ingredients you can feel good about serving!
I’ve partnered with my friends at Stoli to bring you today’s fabulous punch in time for your holiday parties and New Year’s bash!
Stoli’s newest vodka, is smooth, high-quality, and naturally gluten-free made with 88 percent corn and 12 percent buckwheat! So if you’re super sensitive to cross-contamination, or just looking for a good gluten-free vodka, you’re in luck with Stoli Gluten Free!
I made this punch multiple times now and couldn’t put my glass down. If you’re going to cocktail, let’s do it right! It’s refreshing, packed with fabulous fresh squeezed citrus flavor, and has no added junk or gross sugars!
- 5 freshly squeezed oranges (makes 2 cups of juice)
- 2 freshly squeezed grapefruits (makes 1 3/4 cups of juice)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 bottles of champagne or prosecco
- 6 to 8 ounces Stoli gluten-free vodka
- 3/4 cup of simple syrup, add more based on desired sweetness
- 2 cups of ice
- Garnish: 4 lemon slices, 4 orange slices, 2 grapefruit slices, and 1/2 cup fresh cranberries or pomegranate seeds
- Garnish: Sprigs of rosemary
Simple Syrup (makes: 1 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- Make simple syrup: Bring water honey, and ginger to a simmer, let simmer for 5 minutes. Take off heat and set aside Let cool completely before using. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Juice oranges and grapefruit and set aside. Cut additional orange, grapefruit, and lemon slices for garnish in the pitcher.
- Place freshly squeezed juice, and fruit slices in pitcher.
- Pour in sparkling water, hampagne or prosecco, vodka, cranberries, 3 sprigs of rosemary, and 2 cups of ice.
- Once simple syrup is cooled, pour in 3/4 of a cup. Reserve remaining simple syrup for later use.
- Stir well, garnish, and serve.
Happy holiday season and happy holiday cocktails!!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!