Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/banana-oatmeal-chocolate-muffin/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 12 cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl mash bananas well. Add eggs, milk, coconut sugar and melted butter and whisk until full combined.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix with a spatula until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between muffin liners, almost to the top.
- Bake in the middle rack for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins feel slightly firm to the touch.
- Serve warm with butter, or let cool completely and store at room temperature covered, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- We’ve found store bought oat flour to be different than homemade. We prefer the texture to store bought and suggest that is what you use.
- If you have an electronic scale at home please use it to measure the flour, as these flours are notorious for being difficult to measure with cup measurements.
Loading nutrition data...