Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cauli-fried-rice/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 teaspoons oil, divided
- 6 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped into pieces
- 2 eggs, whisked together
- 2 green onions, sliced, green and white parts seperated
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1” piece fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots (or veggies-of-choice)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sriricha, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Once hot, add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. Add eggs and cook until just set. Remove from pan, and set aside. Wipe pan clean if needed.
- Add remaining oil and, add the whites from the green onions, garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in slightly thawed frozen veggies and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- If pan is dry add a bit more oil, and then add cauliflower rice. Cook until the cauliflower is cooked through and soft, but not mushy, about 5 minutes. Add back in shrimp, scrambled eggs along with the coconut aminos, rice vinegar, honey and sesame oil and stir it all together. Taste and add in salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve immediately with the reserved green parts of the scallions and any additional desired garnishes such as sriricha or sesame seeds.
- To slightly thaw frozen peas and carrots, run under lukewarm water for 30 seconds.
- Recipe originally published in 2013, and updated with new photos and recipe in 2020.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.