Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
These Paleo Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips are the perfect Fall treat! They’re made with almond flour and coconut flour and they are soft, lightly sweetened and with a festive pumpkin flavor.
Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
Fall is coming! Or at least that’s how the weather feels today here in Boston. I am lucky to have the best of both worlds; I have the joys of living in the city and the benefit of working far out in the suburbs near some great local farms, and with students (who are seriously just the best) who also bring me fresh eggs right from their backyards. What is better then that? Ideal to me, at least.
So today, as I made my daily stop at the local farm, I watched as they began loading up their bins with apples, and began making room for the pumpkins to start flying in. I can’t help but get excited. I love everything about the Fall season. I especially love ALL the baking that happens during the fall, like these amazing paleo pumpkin chocolate cookies! They’re easy to whip up and are sweetened just right.
Paleo Pumpkin Cookie Ingredients
- Coconut oil or Grass-fed Butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Flour
- Coconut flour
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Baking Soda
- Sea Salt
- Dark Chocolate Chips
If you like this cookie recipe, check out these others:
If you like this pumpkin recipe, check out these others:Print
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Author: Lexi
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or grass-fed butter)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice, more to taste
- 1/4 cup or more chocolate chips
- Optional: 1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Optional: Additional pumpkin pie spice sprinkled over cookies (I recommend!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl sift together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add in pumpkin puree, egg, honey, oil, and vanilla. Mix to combine. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a lined baking sheet (I cover mine with my slip at or parchment paper), and lightly flatten.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through to your desired amount.
- Let cool and serve.
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 6.3g
- Sodium: 56mg
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!