Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
These Paleo Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips are the perfect Fall treat! They’re made with almond flour and coconut flour and they are soft, lightly sweetened and with a festive pumpkin flavor.
Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
Fall is coming! Or at least that’s how the weather feels today here in Boston. I am lucky to have the best of both worlds; I have the joys of living in the city and the benefit of working far out in the suburbs near some great local farms, and with students (who are seriously just the best) who also bring me fresh eggs right from their backyards. What is better then that? Ideal to me, at least.
So today, as I made my daily stop at the local farm, I watched as they began loading up their bins with apples, and began making room for the pumpkins to start flying in. I can’t help but get excited. I love everything about the Fall season. I especially love ALL the baking that happens during the fall, like these amazing paleo pumpkin chocolate cookies! They’re easy to whip up and are sweetened just right.
Paleo Pumpkin Cookie Ingredients
- Coconut oil or Grass-fed Butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Flour
- Coconut flour
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Baking Soda
- Sea Salt
- Dark Chocolate Chips
If you like this cookie recipe, check out these others:
If you like this pumpkin recipe, check out these others:
Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
These Paleo Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chips are the perfect Fall treat! They're made with almond flour and coconut flour and they are soft, lightly sweetened and with a festive pumpkin flavor.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Paleo
Make Ahead: Easy
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (96 grams) almond flour
- 1 tablespoon (7 grams) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together oil, pumpkin puree, egg, honey and vanilla extract until completely combined. Add in almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt until completely combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!