Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/chunky-strawberry-chia-seed-jam/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Strawberry Chia Jam
This Strawberry Chia Seed Jam is the perfect jam made with no pectin! It's healthy, easy to prepare, kid-friendly, and so delicious. It's also vegan and paleo friendly!
- 5 cups organic strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and cut
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a pot add strawberries, sweetener and lemon juice. Let sit for a 5 minutes to macerate.
- Turn on heat to medium and let the mixture come to a simmer, gently mash down the berries. Let cook on a simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add chia seeds, stir and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring often to avoid sticking.
- Once thick, remove from heat, let cool and store in air-tight containers for up to one week.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.