Cold Asian Noodle Salad [VIDEO]
If you are looking for a simple side-dish to feed a crowd for weekend BBQing or a great on-the-go lunch, this Cold Asian Noodle Salad is perfect! Simply chop up all of the veggies, mix together the sauce, add in some rice noodles and BOOM. Your Summer salad is complete.
Watch the video here:
All the veggies! They add a great crunch and beautiful colors. This salad will be on repeat for every summer gathering! Mark my words!
Add some optional chicken to take this from a side dish to a hearty main!
Cold Asian Noodle Salad
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oils, plus more to put on noodles
- 1/2 lime juiced, more to taste
- Optional 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, more to taste
- 1 8.8 oz package Vermicelli Rice noodles, cooked based on package instructions
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- optional: shredded rotisserie chicken
- optional edamame
- optional: add peanuts
- Add all sauce ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Toss chopped veggies, rice noodles, cilantro, and sesame seeds into a medium mixing bowl. Add in chicken if using. Pour in sauce and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve cold topped with scallions and peanuts if using.
June 12, 2017
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!