Ginger Infused Honey Lemonade Cocktails
These little honey vodka drink packs a whole lot of refreshing flavors; of ginger, honey, and lemon. Plus, an additional kick of vodka, because hey, sometimes we want to spice things up a bit. Leave out the vodka for a delicious lemonade beverage.
Honey Vodka Cocktail with Ginger
This simple and refreshing Lemon, Ginger and Honey Vodka Cocktail is simple and delicious. The ginger infused honey really amps up the flavor on this vodka cocktail. You could also use the ginger infused honey for lemonade!
How to Make Ginger Infused Honey:
There are two ways:
- You can cook the ginger and honey together over a double boiler for about an hour. Be sure to check the water levels periodically so that the water doesn’t evaporate.
- Or you can simple placed the crystallized ginger in the honey for a few days, or indefinitely.
If you like this lemon recipe, check out these others:
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Asparagus
- Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
If you like this cocktail recipe, check out these others:
Ginger Infused Honey Lemon Cocktails
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup crystallized or candied ginger
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- Vodka (make sure gluten-free, if need be)
- Ice cubes
- Add honey and ginger to a large double boiler. Cook on low for about an hour. Periodically check the water levels to make sure they have evaporated and make sure to set a time so you don't forget. Once done, transfer to a clean air-tight jar and place in the fridge or leave out and let cool.
- To make the cocktail: place 4-6 shots Tito's vodka, 1/2 cup cold water, 4 ice cubes, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of infused honey in a cocktail shaker.
- Serve over ice and garnish with additional candied ginger and lemon.
- Alternatively, you can place skip cooking the honey and instead place ginger in the honey and seal tight in a jar for 3-5 days.
- This will make way more honey than one batch of cocktails, so you can make more, or add it to your tea!
- Leave out the vodka for a delicious lemonade beverage!
May 6, 2014
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!