Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-cashew-milk/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make Cashew Milk
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 4 cups filtered water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Soak your cashews in cold fresh water for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place cashews, 4 cups fresh filtered water, pinch of salt and maple syrup (optional) in a high-speed blender and blend continuously for 1-2 minutes, until the milk is fully blended and creamy.
- Pour into a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, though it is better the fresher it is. Separation is normal in non-dairy milks, just shake it up before using it.
- If you are making this in a standard blender you may not be able to get it creamy enough. If you want it completely smooth you can strain it out in a thin kitchen towel or a nut milk bag.
- We love getting our nuts cheaper in bulk online or at Trader Joe’s!⠀
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.