This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I just wrapped up the month in Phoenix this past weekend for a Beautycounter Leadership conference, and it was pretty much the perfect way to end March because the conference was all about celebrating ourselves.
While it was so great to connect with so many of my friends that I’ve met through Beautycounter and this business what I’m left with was how I felt after leaving the conference: it got me thinking about what I could do better, what I could improve upon, and reflecting on my own weaknesses and shortcomings. With all of those thoughts running around, I *also* took a moment to tie it back to what we’ve been talking about all of March.
No matter what you do, no matter how successful you are, or how much you achieve, we ALL have vulnerabilities and things we are working through – we just need to try be kind and easy on ourselves!
SO, I’m thankful that this weekend made me reflect and process, and ultimately be able to move forward with more confidence that I have what it takes in all aspects of my life. So friends, that goes for you too! Vulnerabilities aside, you have a unique set of gifts that nobody else has, and you deserve to pat yourself on the back and embrace or work past those perceived vulnerabilities. Nobody has it all together, remember that!
What to expect this month:
Coming up this month on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen, we’re loving on the earth! While we are always concerned with creating clean and healthy recipes to nourish our bodies and switching and using safer products, we’re also aware that what we do in our day-to-day life affects this planet. So with Earth Day later this month, you can expect to see these articles coming your way:
- Why I switched my cleaning products
- Things we can all do for the environment
- How to avoid the artificial dyes and naturally dye eggs for Easter
- Why I ditched dryer sheets for dryer balls
- and so much more!
I want these to be tools to help you make practical and approachable changes to better your lives and our planet! But of course it always comes back to the food here and we’ve got some amazing recipes and how to articles coming your way! This month you can expect to see:
- Homemade marshmallows
- How to make easy gluten-free pie crust
- Carrot oatmeal muffins
- How to cook spaghetti squash (our favorite methods)
- Philly cheese steak stuffed peppers
- Savory oatmeal
- Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Salad
Carrot Cake Challenge:
Our *new* Carrot Cake has been such a hit already, so we thought it do something fun with it by challenging you all to make it, and we’ll randomly pick 4 winners to receive a prize! And since we’re loving on the earth this month, we wanted to give you a chance to try safer beauty and skin care products that we love and trust: the winners will get to pick a choice of either a Primally Pure Deodorant or a Beautycounter Travel SPF 30 Sunscreen Mist.
Here’s how it works:
- Make our new carrot cake!
- Snap a photo!
- Tag us on Instagram (must be public): @lexiscleankitchen #lexiscleankitchen #LCKcarrotcake
- Not on Instagram? Upload it to our private Facebook group.
- OR if you’re not into social media, leave a review on the blog post with how it went!
- If you do 2/3 or all 3, you’ll get an entry for each one.
- After Easter, we will randomly pick 4 winners!
Here is what I’m loving right NOW:
What you missed in March:
Don’t miss these brand new posts I think you may love:
- Egg Roll Soup
- 6 Things I’m Doing (More Of) For Self Care
- How to Make Maple Kettle Corn
- Sheet Pan Greek Meatballs with Veggies and Chickpeas
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake (Easy Sheet Cake)
- How to Make Body Scrub (& Why You Should Exfoliate!)
- What You’re Missing in Your Diet for Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- How to Make Sweet Potato Toast
- The best way to never miss anything is to sign up for our weekly newsletter! Sign up here, and you’ll get just one email a week recapping everything that happened on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen and more.
- Make sure you’re following us on social media to stay connected with us elsewhere! We are on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube. Also, our private Facebook group is a wonderful community!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here!