Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/paleo-fudge/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- In a medium pot, melt together coconut oil, maple syrup, salt and cocoa powder. Stir until it has all melted and combined.
- Add sunflower butter, coconut flour and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Line a 7.5” by 5” container, or a similar size, with a parchment paper sling (for easy removal) and pour the chocolate mixture inside.
- Smooth the top and refrigerate until set at least 2 hours, but preferable 6 hours.
- Using the sling, remove the fudge mixture and slice to 12-16 pieces. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 10 days.
- This recipe also works, and was tested with tahini (sesame seed paste). It has a slightly different taste to it, but still delicious so feel free to swap that in for equal portions if desired.
Loading nutrition data...