This Pumpkin Smash Cocktail, made with Stoli Gluten Free, has all the flavors of Fall in one delicious cocktail! The easy vanilla bean pumpkin syrup makes a batch large enough to whip up a number of cocktails, perfect for a dinner party and for Thanksgiving! Top it with candied pepitas for the perfect garnish.
Easy and delicious Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup.
I am so excited to partner with Stoli Gluten Free vodka today to bring you this delicious cocktail in time for the weekend and for Thanksgiving! Stoli’s newest vodka, which is naturally gluten-free and made from 88% corn and 12% buckwheat, is the perfect vodka to have on hand during the holidays – whether you’re entertaining guests who adhere a gluten-free lifestyle or those who just love a great cocktail!
- 1 ounce Vanilla Pumpkin Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli Gluten-Free Vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon mix of: cinnamon, ginger, maple sugar
- Toasted Candied Pepitas, for garnish
- Cinnamon Sugar, for rim
- 1 can sparking lemon water or plain sparkling water
Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup
- For the Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup: (makes 1 cup)
- Bring to a low boil until reduces by half, about 10 minutes.
- Strain using a cheese cloth.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of pepitas with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of maple sugar.
- Roast for 5 minutes tossing halfway through and watching to avoid burning.
- Fill a shaker glass with ice.
- Add the syrup, vodka, and spices. Shake vigorously.
- Drench the rim of your glasses with lemon juice.
- Dip glass rim into a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour in cocktail. Top with the sparking water. Garnish with pipitas.
This Post is sponsored by Stoli Vodka. I only partner with brands that I 100% personally support.
LCK READER #BONUS: Win a pair of copper mule mugs! Simply tag a friend on this Instagram image who you like to drink with for a chance to with a pair of Stoli mule mugs. A winner will be picked on Tuesday 11/8 at 12pm EST! US only.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!