Pumpkin Smash Cocktail
This Pumpkin Smash Cocktail, made with Stoli Gluten Free, has all the flavors of Fall in one delicious cocktail! The easy vanilla bean pumpkin syrup makes a batch large enough to whip up a number of cocktails, perfect for a dinner party and for Thanksgiving! Top it with candied pepitas for the perfect garnish.
Easy and delicious Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup.
I am so excited to partner with Stoli Gluten Free vodka today to bring you this delicious cocktail in time for the weekend and for Thanksgiving! Stoli’s newest vodka, which is naturally gluten-free and made from 88% corn and 12% buckwheat, is the perfect vodka to have on hand during the holidays – whether you’re entertaining guests who adhere a gluten-free lifestyle or those who just love a great cocktail!Print
Pumpkin Smash Cocktail
- 1 ounce Vanilla Pumpkin Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli Gluten-Free Vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon mix of: cinnamon, ginger, maple sugar
- Toasted Candied Pepitas, for garnish
- Cinnamon Sugar, for rim
- 1 can sparking lemon water or plain sparkling water
- Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup:
- 1 16 ounce box pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup water, more as needed
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or maple sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- For the Vanilla Bean Pumpkin Syrup: (makes 1 cup)
- Bring to a low boil until reduces by half, about 10 minutes.
- Strain using a cheese cloth.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of pepitas with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of maple sugar.
- Roast for 5 minutes tossing halfway through and watching to avoid burning.
- Fill a shaker glass with ice.
- Add the syrup, vodka, and spices. Shake vigorously.
- Drench the rim of your glasses with lemon juice.
- Dip glass rim into a cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour in cocktail. Top with the sparking water. Garnish with pipitas.
This Post is sponsored by Stoli Vodka. I only partner with brands that I 100% personally support.
LCK READER #BONUS: Win a pair of copper mule mugs! Simply tag a friend on this Instagram image who you like to drink with for a chance to with a pair of Stoli mule mugs. A winner will be picked on Tuesday 11/8 at 12pm EST! US only.
November 4, 2016
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!