Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/raspberry-peach-crumble/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Peach Crumble
This paleo-friendly, SUPER EASY, Peach Raspberry Crisp is the perfect healthy Summer treat! Packed with Summer fruit, just the right amount of tartness, and so so flavorful! It will definitely be a staple for Summer gatherings with friends and family! It's grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and so so simple to make!
For Peach Raspberry Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sliced peaches, raspberries, cinnamon, flax, and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Grease desired baking dish and pour in the peach and raspberry mixture.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Pour crumble mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and fruit is hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.