- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 handfuls fresh organic spinach
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 pound frozen seafood medley containing shrimp, mussel Meat, calamari, whole Shell Clams, and clam Meat
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced, more to taste
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper, more to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Lay spaghetti squash face down on a baking sheet, and add 1/4 cup water. Bake for about 30 minutes until fork tender. Let cool.
In a large skillet, add extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add onion, broccoli, and mushrooms and stir well. Let cook over medium-high heat for about 5-7 minutes, until onions are translucent. Add spinach and cook just until wilted. Turn off heat and set aside.
Heat a separate skillet with extra-virgin olive oil. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant. Pat seafood dry and season with salt and pepper. Add seafood to the skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until the seafood is fully cooked through. Add white wine, and 1/2 lemon and mix to combine. Simmer for an additional 1-2 minutes. Pour seafood and white wine sauce into the skillet with the vegetables. Add spaghetti squash and mix until well combined.
Add basil, red pepper flakes, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and the remaining lemon. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!