Are you guys ready for soup season yet? I am just about ready. I have my crock-pot handy, along with tons of recipe ideas ready to create. Of course, I often make batches of my classics, like my Turkey Chili, Chicken and Kale Soup, and Rustic Tomato Vegetable Soup. They are always a hit! But, let’s start off the season with a brand new one. An easy, throw-it-in-the-crockpot and leave kind of recipe!
I’m thinking of a soup series this Fall/Winter… What do you think?
Crock-Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 lb. grass-fed beef
- 1 15 oz. can Muir Glen tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can Muir Glen diced tomatoes
- 3 cups organic beef or chicken stock
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper, more to taste
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika