This Easy Curry Shrimp dish is perfect served on its own, served over cauliflower rice or white rice, OR inspired by my recent vacation, served with fresh tortillas, toasted coconut, homemade mango jam, and pico de gallo. Because that flavor combination is just wow!
I am currently all about light, Spring-y, easy-to-throw-together meals. More specifically, 30-minutes or less, impress your guest kind of meals! Therefore, for this week’s Healthy Food Friday with American Express, let’s make the perfect Curry Shrimp dish. Why is it the perfect weeknight meal? Three main reasons: It’s healthy, made with simple minimal ingredients, and it’s E-A-S-Y!
So much delicious flavor goin’ on. Your family will think you spent hours over the stove!
Easy Curry Shrimp
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, devined and peeled
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or oil of choice
- 1 tbsp oil or grass-fed butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, more as desired
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper, more as desired
- Optional: 1 tsp sriracha, more as desired
- Optional: Garnish with chopped scallions
- Optional: 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Optional: 1/3 cup pico de gallo
- Optional: 1/4 cup mango chia jam
- Optional: Serve with my homemade tortillas/a>